Look in your mirror. Do you notice forehead furrows or frown lines when you’re being expressive? Does your smile accentuate crow’s feet you’re NOT really crazy about? Does your face look angry or worried even when you’re not?
You’ve waited long enough … it’s time to do something about it!
Welcome to the no-judgment zone. Where it’s ok to want to look your best and to embrace self-care without feeling “selfish” or “superficial.” Where it’s your right to reclaim the vibrant woman you are inside by eliminating those smile and frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles that add years to your face.
If you want to look like yourself, just fresher, then treating your problem areas with XEOMIN® may be the perfect solution!
What is XEOMIN®?
XEOMIN® is an injectable neuromodulator that uses a form of purified botulism toxin to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles. Neurotoxins block nerve impulses, preventing contraction of the muscle fibers that cause certain wrinkles, like frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles.
Your XEOMIN® XPERIENCE
Our in-office XEOMIN® treatments take just 10-20 minutes and have minimal downtime and minimal side effects.
- Desired results may be noticed as early as within 48 hours.
- The effects are temporary, requiring periodic maintenance every 3-6 months for optimum results.
- One common side effect is temporary discomfort at injection sites.
BOTOX® vs XEOMIN®
- Both have FDA approval for treating forehead wrinkles and are used off-brand to eliminate other expression lines and wrinkles on the face and neck.
- Both use neurotoxins to relax targeted facial muscles, reducing wrinkles.
- Both are temporary, lasting approximately 3-6 months.
- Both are dosed similarly (i.e. 10 units of BOTOX® equals the strength of 10 units of XEOMIN®).
The primary differences between BOTOX® and XEOMIN® involve the formulation of the product:
- XEOMIN® uses incobotulinumtoxinA, while Botox uses onabotulinumtoxinA.
- XEOMIN® is a “naked” neurotoxin with just the one, active ingredient while BOTOX® has protective proteins clustered around the active molecule. The pure-form of XEOMIN® may mean users have a lower chance of developing resistance to the product.
- XEOMIN® doesn’t require refrigeration during storage.
Xperience XEOMIN® Event
Curious if XEOMIN® is right for you? Join us at our office from 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, February 27 for our Xperience Xeomin event and learn about XEOMIN® and its place in the world of neurotoxin modulators.
During the event our Certified Nurse Injector, Emily Patrick, RN will give a LIVE demonstration using XEOMIN® and will be available to answer your questions after.
Learn more here >> http://bit.ly/xperiencexeomin