For many, February brings to mind visions of romance … valentines, candlelight dinners, and roses. But if you’re dealing with premature aging or a chronic condition, loving your skin may be the furthest thing from your mind.
We want you to fall head over heels with your skin this year, so we’ve put together a selection of our products and services that will help you look and feel your very best on Valentines Day and every other day ending in “Y!”
Start showing your skin some LOVE today!
1. 2. & 3. Ways to kiss lip lines goodbye!
Natural aging, sun damage, and smoking all take a toll on the perfect pout you had when you were young! Thinning lips and vertical lip lines can make you look older than you really are.
Here are a couple of options to make your lips look so good you’ll want to kiss yourself:
- Injectable fillers with hyaluronic acid like Juvederm and Restylane can be used to plump up lines and wrinkles and restore volume to the lips.
- A neuromodulator lip flip is a subtle upper lip enhancement for those not quite ready for fillers yet. Just a small amount of Botox, Xeomin, or Dysport is injected around the upper lip to relax its action, causing it to roll slightly upwards, creating a fuller and more defined look.
- Topical products containing anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, neuro-calming peptides, and retinoids can have a smoothing effect on the appearance of lip lines. We carry anti-aging products for both Revision Skincare and skinbetter science.
Whether you’re ready for injectables or prefer a topical solution, we’ve got you covered.
4. Dermaplaning gives you smoother, brighter skin … in one session!
Is your face as smooooooth as a baby’s … well, you know? No? It can be!
Environmental factors, acne scars, and aging are just a few of the conditions that can leave your skin feeling a bit rough.
If you feel your skin isn't as smooth as it could be … dermaplaning is the perfect service for you!
When dermaplaning, an aestetician uses a medical-grade surgical blade in light, feathery strokes to gently rid the epidermis of dead skin cells and superficial vellus (peach fuzz) hair. This leaves your face smoother and brighter.
Dermaplaning is QUICK and completely pain free! And there’s no need to worry about your hair growing back darker! It’s a follicle thing … it will grow back the same diameter and color it originally was.
If you haven’t tried dermaplaning yet, you should. It’s an incredible service that instantly delivers smoother, brighter skin at an affordable price.
5. Improve your skin’s texture, tone, and hydration with Hydrafacial!
Fine lines and wrinkles, lax skin, rough texture, and pore congestion are no match for HydraFacial. This three-step, 30-minute skin-rejuvenation treatment is gentle, non-invasive, effective immediately, and suitable for all skin types.
HydraFacial enhances and resurfaces your skin using a three-step process to cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin. In the last step your skin is nourished by infusing highly-effective serums tailored to your specific skin needs.
HydraFacial addresses the following common conditions and more:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced elasticity and firmness
- Uneven tone and dullness
- Rough or uneven skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores
6. & 7. Get laser focused skin rejuvenation and acne treatments!
We offer clinical and aesthetic laser treatments that offer complete skin rejuvenation in a safe, effective, and tolerable treatment for all skin types and tones. Our NeoSkin and NeoClear laser treatments are non-invasive, virtually pain-free, and FDA-approved for over 36 applications, including:
- Acne & Acne Scar Reduction
- Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
- Pigmented Lesions
- Rosacea, Redness, and Veins
- Skin of Color
- Skin Rejuvenation and Tightening
NeoSkin treatments rejuvenate, correct, and prevent skin from showing signs of aging, sun damage, or hormonal imbalances. Get back youthful glow you’ve been missing or help keep it before the damage sets in.
NeoSkin® treatments typically take 20-60 minutes depending on what conditions need to be addressed and how large the treatment area is (face, neck, chest).
This treatment is highly safe, effective, and tolerable for all skin types and may be performed without any skin cooling, anesthetic, and even without the need to touch the skin.
NeoClear treatments help treat mild to severe acne for fast, effective acne clearance. You may be able to avoid the use of slow-acting and potentially harmful medications by incorporating laser treatments into your acne regimen.
Regardless of which laser treatment you choose, you can look forward to zero downtime, zero pain, and instantly noticeable results.
8. Schedule your Annual Skin Cancer Screening
One in five Americans will be diagnosed with skin cancer in their lifetime. But early detection is key to effective treatment and survival.
In addition to regular self-exams, it’s important to schedule regular skin cancer screenings with your dermatologist.
During the appointment, the dermatologist will use professional tools to get a closer look at certain areas of the skin. If suspicious moles or spots are found, then additional steps can be taken quickly to determine whether they are cancerous or benign.
Show your skin some LOVE today!
What are you waiting for? Fall in LOVE with your skin! Make an appointment to visit Integrated Dermatology of Tidewater and discover how Dr. Schreiber and his team can help you have your healthiest, most beautiful skin this year!